OMG I was the one that was picked for this 'nice' assignment about what I like about holidays with my family and about holidays with my friends.
The thing I like most about the holidays with my family is that my parents pay for almost everything and that I don't really have to do anything. Another nice thing is that my parents have a car, so I don't have to cycle everywhere.
The nice things about going on a holiday with some friends is that you dont have to care about things your parents don't want you to do. Like not sleeping at night, but during the day. With friends you will probably go to a lot more fun things instead of going to museums and stuff like that.
Here you go.. my writing assignment.
Yep, I remember it felt like that. Maybe it sounds strange but nowadays going on holiday with a member of my family allows me to really talk together and remember things from a shared past. I like it, but then again: I do get on well with my brothers and sisters. By the way, family birthday parties are often too big to really have a chance to talk together with everybody.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI think the same about it..
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell, Anne, that hardly goes as a well-founded opinion. Where could improvements be made? What were the strong points? Have you spotted any grammatical or spelling mistakes? I was hoping you could do better!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDeze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNice assignment Max!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI can see you enjoyed it!
Your advantages and disadvantages about going on holiday with friends or family are really strong.
But where would you go to with your friends instead of museums?
Oh, and by the way, I couldn't find any grammatical of spelling mistakes, but maybe you could put 'the thing I like', 'another nice thing' and 'the nice things about' some where else in the sentences? Like: 'My parents have a car, so that's another nice thing!' instead of 'Another nice thing is that my parents have a car.' I think that would make the assignment more kindly to read, instead of just an enumeration.
Cheers!
Poor Max!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt must have been a true horror for you to write this assignment! Though, I couldn't find any errors, so it must have been not too horrible after all. If I had to change something it would be the first sentence. I would say:' OMG, I was the one who got picked...'instead of:'OMG I was the one that was picked...'
Greetz!
Well max, we are all very proud that you survived the assignment!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'm a bit late with writing a response, but I've forgotten.
uhh.. an error..
I really don't know, as I can see Max have written really well, and I wouldn't change a thing.
Hey Max your opinion is very clear and I wouldn't change it anymore. By the way, I've been stupid and I forgot to save te assignment from flo-joe, could anyone e-mail it to me?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI thought she was going to pick me. I was so relieved when she picked you... I'm sorry.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI couldn't find any mistakes', so I think Max did a good job in writing this assignment.
"that you dont have" What is "dont"?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBy the way: others are going to follow Max and that is not meant as a threat but as a promise. I think it is so important that you write as much as possible. And remember: you are helpful to each other if you do not just appreciate one another's work; you are truly helpful if you are critical of each other's writing which stimulates growth in writing skills. You can always make mistakes and that is no big deal as long as you try to learn from them. That being said: I don't know if I have already mentioned this, but I also think that the writing itself was good; it only lacked depth in contents.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen