woensdag 15 juni 2011

Homework

I’m a student from class 4 at Elzendaal College. On this school we learn to work hard to achieve your goal and get the best results. Everyday, since the first grade, we have a lot of work to do. I’m going to tell you about my experience with homework and studying.

For every subject we have to learn a lot. Each lesson we learn something new and afterwards we have to remember it so we can use it. I used to do all my homework, but nowadays I can’t make it anymore. There’s too little time and too much pressure. So now, I only make the homework which is absolutely necessary.
There’s no one who tells me I have to do my homework. I tell it to myself. I feel better when I finished my homework, it feels like I have achieved something. And honestly, I really learn from it. I always try to finish all the work at once, so I don’t have to worry about it later. This isn’t always working because it’s too much, or my concentration is fading. Then I take a short break. I listen to music, watch TV or read a book.
I usually start doing my homework right after school. Mostly I’m busy the whole afternoon. It takes a lot of time and effort. After I finished, I’m very tired. So when I’m done, usually around 6 o’clock in the afternoon, I do something that I like. I try not to be busy with school the rest of the day.

Kara Drexler
4Vb

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten