University/College
What are three big differences between your university/college life so far and your high school days?
I chose the subject college with the question: ‘What are three big differences between your university/college life so far and your high school days?’ I have not yet been participating the whole student life actually because I am still in high school but I still chose this subject because I found it interesting and one of the reasons why I go to high school for me is to reach college in the end.
But what do I expect from going to university? First of all it is going to be a whole lot of different not just for me but also for my family and other students. Because where I live there are not many (in my case) universities around. So if you move over you have got start over again with the community life. You usually do not know anyone out there; you have to search for a room and make sure you will be able to enter. That means your notes have to be at least high enough and sometimes you even have to do an entrance exam or intake conversation or so.
When you than have officially been admitted, you move over (in most cases) and your first lesson or introduction camp has finished you usually start to build up connections. One of the most enjoyable times in your life has begun. For me the most learning aspect is likely to be that you also just learn how to live and care for your self the whole day long. I guess it will be an amazing time and I already look forward to it even while I still have to entire years of high school in front of me.
Joris Claessens
4Vd
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten