Terror
People who want to achieve something like the Taliban who want that America leave Afghanistan use terror. One of the actions of terrorists that I remember was the one on 9/11 in America on the twin-towers and the bombing of the London metro on the 7’th of July. To prevent terror every government should always be looking for terrorists in their country. I am not afraid to travel when there can be a terrorist attack because when you travel on the road wit your car you have a bigger chance to die then that a terrorist attack kills you. The terrorists think that they can only reach something with scaring the people and the government. Another way of terrorism is that the terrorists make a letter and in that envelope they put a deadly virus and when you breathe it in you will die. I think terror is only justified if terror is used against you. The airline travel is because of the terrorism more secured and there are more policemen on the airfield. I think that America is winning the war on terrorism because they have killed Osama Bin Laden and they have a track of the new leader Al Swahiri or something like that. I also think that because the Americans have driven the Taliban from Afghanistan and Pakistan. The countries that everybody think they hide terrorists are Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan.
I did never have a personal experience with a terrorist or a terrorist action.
Maarten Mosch
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten