maandag 23 mei 2011

Animals

Animals

We have three pets. They are all dogs. The oldest dog is called Sam and is around 10 years old. Our second dog is a year and a half old and is called Floor. The youngest dog is just one year old and is called Amy. We got them al three from a breeder. Sam is from another breeder than Floor and Amy. Those are crossings between Maltese and Chichi’s. Amy is black and white, and Floor is totally white. The oldest, Sam, is a golden retriever. I play with them a lot, especially with the young ones, but they don’t listen very well and don’t do any tricks.

All my live I’ve been living with pets. Until my sixth we’ve had a dog called Grietje. It was a very sweet dog and she listened well. She died when she was seventeen years old, I was six years at that moment. Later my parents got me a rabbit. It was a really big one, a French lop. It was so big that I barely could do anything with her. I was scared of her and that’s why we did her to a sort of petting zoo.

I love to have pets, because they are always there when you come home. You can play and hug with them. When I am grown up I want pets. I think it’s also good for kids. It’s a good way to learn them responsibility.

Karlijn Dievelaar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten