I find dogs and cats very sweet, but I do prefer dogs. You can train them, so they can listen to you. Cats are just sweet, but don’t respond to you. I’ve got a feeling that dogs really understand you, so that’s more fun. I’ve got two dogs myself, and I grew up with them. They are called Luna and Noah. They are very sweet and I really love them. They are very energetic, and love to play all the time. Their breed is Border Collie. It’s a very beautiful breed. I know also a few other breeds: Labrador, Poodle, Golden retriever, etc.
I do can imagine that people don’t want any dogs or cats, because they are a lot of work. They are very energetic, and cost a lot of money. They have to be fed and you have to walk them out sometimes. If people are very busy with work, they don’t have much time for their pets. With dogs that can be a bigger problem, because they have to go outside, but cats don’t. So if you do want a pet, but don’t want to spend a lot of time, then I would recommend a cat.
I’ve had bad experiences with cats, so I wouldn’t take a cat. But I can imagine that people do love cats, because they can be very sweet. When I was little, a male cat bit me, and that hurt a lot. That’s why I don’t really love them, and why I prefer dogs. Whoever wants any company, I would say, take a pet!
Stefanie Veenhuizen
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten