maandag 23 mei 2011

My life so far

I was born on the 11th of November 1994 in a little village called Boxmeer. I was born seven weeks before I was meant to be born. My parents named me Manon because it was my grandmother’s last wish that if ever my mother got a daughter, she would be named after her. This is extra special since my grandmother passed away when my mother was only twelve years old.
My first memory is about my grandfather. I can remember us playing games in the garden. I also remember my first day at elementary school. I had been looking forward to it for weeks. When I finally got there, I was a bit disappointed. It wasn’t that different from the playgroup I went to before.
The neighborhood where I grew up is the same as where I live now. We moved when I was about five years old, but we only moved a couple of streets away. This shows that my parents were satisfied with the area they live in, and so am I. It’s an ideal area for a child to grow up. There are a lot of playgrounds and the cars aren’t driving too fast.
My hobbies are dancing and playing the German flute. I started taking dancing lessons when I was four years old. I have played the flute for four years, but then I quit because I didn’t have the time to practice anymore. Nowadays I still play the flute for fun, and I still dance about three hours a week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten