Hello everybody,
The subject I’ve chosen is Music. The reason why I’ve chosen music, is that I love music, and it’s a really important thing in my life. I don’t really have a favourite style if you look over the last months. I mostly have periods where I have a favourite style, and at this moment I love listening rock and reggae. A style I also really like is jazz and blues, and I like it even more if it’s music from the sixties seventies or eighties. As you can see, is my taste at music very various.
I not only like to listen music, but I also love to make music. I play the piano and the guitar, and since a year I also have singing lessons. The singing lessons are going very well, and I can say that in my opinion, singing is the nicest way of making music. I also have been dancing for a couple of years, and I like that very much too.
I always listen to music when I’m making my homework. The song has to be a bit unknown, because otherwise I’m going to sing along with the song. Though, I can’t learn when I’m listening to music, because of my concentration.
A thing I also love to watch, are musicals. If I had the potency to play in a musical, I certainly would. It’s only too bad that my parents find musicals too expensive (which I can understand if you see these ridiculous prices) to go to.
Thank you for your attention, and I hope I’ve informed you enough about my music and me.
Manon Hendriks
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten