If I could be an animal, I would be a Phoenix. A Phoenix is a mythical bird that is a fire spirit with colorful feathers and a tail of gold and scarlet. According to some legends the tail is purple, blue and green. A phoenix lives 500-1000 years. Near the end it builds a nest and both burn to ashes. A new, young phoenix will arise from the ashes and will live as long as its old self. Of course phoenixes don’t exist, but they are told in the mythologies of the Chinese, Egyptians, etc.
I first thought of other animals like: mermaids, unicorns, griffins, a dragon, etc. But a mermaid is half human, half fish so that’s not really an animal. A unicorn is too girly and a griffin isn’t as cool as a phoenix. The choice between a dragon and a phoenix was hard, because I found a dragon awesome too. The phoenix won from the dragon, because of his abilities.
Although it doesn’t exist, it would be fun to be one. You can fly and reborn again. I would love to fly. You would be free and see the most beautiful views. It’s also said that the cry of a phoenix is like a beautiful song. If I could cry like a beautiful song, I would cry forever.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten