maandag 23 mei 2011

Cats and Dogs

Cats and dogs.

Which do you like best, cats or dogs? I prefer dogs. That’s because I have a dog myself, her name is Sn
uffie. Another reason is that dogs are more reliable than cats. Cats do often walk away and don’t come back, when dogs walks away they mostly come back. Dogs listen to you and you can teach them something, I’ve never heard of a cat who listen as good as dogs. People keep cats and dogs because they can give them company.

There are countries where people eat meat of cats and dogs. Especially in Asian countries people eat dogs. I will not eat dogs and cats meat if I can’t eat other food. On the contrary I do understand why in some counties people eat it for it's meat. We eat cows and pigs for its meat and there the people eat cats and dogs. I think it’s in the culture.

There are many breeds of cats and dogs. My dog is a Jack Russell combined with a Fox. So it’s not a pure breed, but that doesn’t matter for me. She’s very energetic and that’s in the breed. You’ve also breeds that can help people who are blind that are breeds like golden retrievers and Labradors. Further there are shepherds, that are dogs who help the police. I don’t know so much about cat breeds, but there are very many breeds.


So the conclusion is: I love dogs an I prefer them above cats.

Anke Nabuurs

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Anke, thanks for your contribution. I suggest that you ask other people to have a look at your essay in order to find the mistakes that you have made. Feel free to correct your work.
    My comment: the end is fairly abrupt. Can you think of another way to round it off?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen