maandag 13 september 2010

A big steaming pile of me.

Hello,
I'm Bart van den Dool. I was born in Gouda 15 years ago. Now I live in Oeffelt a little village near Boxmeer. I live here with my parents and my two sisters. Two months ago my brother lived here aswell, but he moved to Groningen for his study. I play hockey, that is my favourite sport.
I love Afrika, especially Zambia (I lived there for 1 year). I'm in class 4vd. I really like biologie but my best subject is historie. My worst subject is without a moment of doubt mathematics. I've been to a lot of different countries, but I don't have enough words for them. When I finnish school I'll probably go to the university of Maastricht to do university college or medicine. I hope you like me.
Cheers

1 opmerking:

  1. Did you live in Gouda for a long time? If you did, you must have got an awful shock when you moved to Oeffelt, which is definitely not a big city.
    I am jealous when you say that you lived in Zambia for a year. Maybe we'll hear more about it in future.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen