maandag 27 september 2010

Juliette

Hi everyone,
Please let me introduce myself, my name is Juliette Snijders. I was born in Boxmeer where I've lived ever since, together with my parents. I go to the Elzendaal College in Boxmeer and I'm in class 4Vb.
My favourite hobby is horseriding. When I was 11 years old, I got my own pony. Together we compete in dressage and we jump on the side. Since 4 months, I'm also riding 3 other horses. They're not mine but I ride and compete with them at the request of their owners. It's a bit busy at times but I still love it!
Math isn't really my strongest subject at school, I'm better at Economics and at History.
Italy and America are my number 1 holiday destinations. Two and three years ago I've been to Rome and to Venice. Both of the places where beautiful! Especially the Piazza Navona at Rome was amazing! I've never been to America, but I've got an unkel who lives there. Next holiday I'd love to go there.
When I've finished school, I'd like to study law in Nijmegen or in Maastricht.
Greets,
Juliette

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Juliette, nice to get some information about you. I hope you liked my post, since it also featured horses. The website is in English, so that means combining work and pleasure! Good luck with Cambridge at Elzendaal College.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen