Hey everybody!
My name is Aletta. I'm 14 years old and live in Boxmeer. I was born here, but I haven't lived here all my life. We moved to Milton Keynes when I was 5, because of my parents' work, and then moved back after 3 years. I have an older brother and sister. My brother lives in Utrecht and my sister lives in Arnhem. In the weekends they come to Boxmeer to visit us. It's a lot more quiet when they're gone! This year we went to Indonesia with the whole family. I loved it! Not only because of the beautiful country and the great climate, but also because my brother and sister went with us this year. I don't get to see them that often, so this was very special for me. I love shopping with my friends, dancing and making music! I'm not sure what I want to do when I've finished school, but I've got enough time to figure that one out!
Thanks for the introduction. I have just read Sasha's post and reading yours now makes me wonder if you have the same feelings about coming back to Holland and not living abroad any more. I look forward to hearing more stories about your life in Milton Keynes.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen