This blog is for the students preparing at Elzendaalcollege for the June 2011 FCE exam.
vrijdag 10 september 2010
Sasha
My name is Sasha Brouwer and I'm 15 years old. I was born in Singapore and lived there for eleven years. I went to an English and to a Dutch school. I really miss Singapore and would love to go back any time. After that I moved to Beugen, because my dad works in Boxmeer. I live with my mom, dad, sister Meike and brother Koen. We have two rabbits, a cat, fish and chickens. I play hockey twice a week and do streetdance once a week. When I'm finished with school I would like to became an event planner and live in a foreign country.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Thanks, Sasha. I can imagine that Singapore is slightly more lively than Boxmeer or Beugen, and the weather is probably a lot nicer, too. Still, I hope that friends here will help you live a nice life here as well. And maybe the future will lead you to a nice and exciting expat life as an event planner. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen