dinsdag 7 september 2010

Your first writing assignment

Welcome to your blog! We would very much like to get to know you and that is why we are asking you to write a post with an introduction of yourselves.

Use at least 100 words, but no more than 150.

Include some information on the following 6 items.
Imagine you are writing to a pen-friend providing the best possible impression of who you are.

1. From: place of birth, where you live, town or village, accommodation,

2. Family life: mum, dad, brothers, sisters.

3. Hobbies and favourites: playing soccer, going shopping / pets / foods

4. Your school: class, favourite subject, best or worst subject; teachers
(motivation)

5. Holidays and best memories: when? different countries you visited……

6. Future: “When I’ve finished school I’d like to…”.(motivation)

The Bikeman and the teach look forward to reading about you lot!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello everyone!
    I'm Anne and I live in a smal town near boxmeer called Wanroy. I lived in Beers near Cuijk. But I moved and now I live on a farm with about a 100 cows. I live there with my little brother, my mum and my dad. I also have 12 cats an two little pony's. So I like to spend time with all of them. I don't have a favourite subject or teacher at school. My best holiday was in the south of Germany because of the beautiful nature. When I've finished school I'd like to become a vet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen