This blog is for the students preparing at Elzendaalcollege for the June 2011 FCE exam.
maandag 13 september 2010
Featuring Mike...
Hello, my name is Mike Ebiowei. My mother is Dutch but my father is Nigerian, that's why I have a different colour. I was born here in the Netherlands, in a city called Nijmegen. A couple of months ago I moved to a small city called Gennep. I have seven brothers and two sisters, and of course a mom and dad. My dad lives in England with my little brother and sister, though. The rest of my brothers and sisters moved out of the house since they were old enough to take care of themselves. I like to play basketball and I fitness a lot. But my passion lies in the art of thai-boxing. I like animals and have a dog myself. Chicken is my favourite food, therefore my favourite "restaurant" is the KFC. I go to a school called Elzendaal College in Boxmeer, I'm sure you already knew that. I'm in class 4Vb. I don't like school very much, but I do like learning english, it's the only subject besides PE that I really enjoy. The reason why I chose Cambridge instead of regular English, is because I want to go to college in California after I graduate. I hope to be an international lawyer some day.That's why I want my english to be at a high enough level to study in America. I hope you guys liked reading my introduction, even though I didn't manage to write it with only 150 words.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Hi Mike, it seems that you are a very active little fellow! It is nice if you can channel your energy that way.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen