Hey,
Well I'm Tim Jansen, I'm 15 years old and I live in a town known as Gennep. Before I moved to Gennep 3 years ago I had lived in all sort of cities like Hengelo, Almelo and Enschede. I live together with my mum, dad, sister and Joek, my dog. My hobbies are playing soccer, listening to music and hanging out with friends. My favorite subject is physical education and my worst is german which I find quite challenging. This year's holiday I went to the Czech Republik. The holiday was kind of boring since it rained all the time, we had like 4 sunny days in the 4 weeks we stayed there. When I finish school I dream of becoming a fighter pilot.
Hi Tim, nice to get too know you a little. Such bad luck for you: all that rain. Did you stay in one place or did you travel around?
BeantwoordenVerwijderen