Hi everybody,
My name is Sophie van Zwieten and I’m 15 years old. I live in a tiny village called Oploo. I have two brothers who have both moved out. Jon is working at the moment and Wouter is studying at the KMA, so it’s really quiet at home. I have a dog called Rosa. My hobbies are dancing , playing the French horn, reading, watching television and of course doing stuff with my friends. My favorite subject is History and I like English too. I absolutely hate chemistry so luckily I don’t have that anymore. After school I wish to study abroad, I guess in England.
Hi Sophie, it's nice to see that you are also one of these "doggy" people, since the English also tend to be real animal lovers.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDo you already know what you would like to study? Or is the "where" more important than the "what"?