vrijdag 10 september 2010

Remco

Hello Everybody.

My name is Remco van Ginkel and I am 15 years old. I was born in Boxmeer at the 9th of december 1994. Now I live in Gennep, a village near Boxmeer. I live there with my parents and my little brother, whose name is Frank. I play keyboard, once a week. I don't play any sport and I don't have any pets. My favourite food is lasagne. Of course I like doing things with friends and I also like watching tv . My favourite subjects at school are French and Greek. My best subject last year also was Greek, because my mark was a 10 on my last rapport. I've been to france for two weeks this summer. I really liked it. When I've finished school I'd probably become a doctor. But I'm not really sure at this moment.

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for your introduction, Remco. I do hope that you are going to enjoy English at least as much as Greek and French. Of course, you are well aware that Lasagna is also the favourite dish of the world's most famous cat, so that you are in good company there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen