dinsdag 14 september 2010

Yannick

Hello, my name is Yannick Sijtsma, and I'm in class 4Vb. I'm sixteen years old and I live in Boxmeer.
I live together with my mum, dad, brother and sister. My oldest sister moved out of the house a few months ago.
I play Hockey 3 times in a week and I also do Judo. I also play the piano and the guitar.
My other hobbies are listening to music and playing games. My favourite food is mexican food.
I work at the Jan Linders in Boxmeer and I also deliver advertisment papers. My favourite subject is PE, because you don't have to learn anything. My worst subjects are Math and Dutch. We've been to austria a lot, because it's very nice there. We often went and climb mountains there. When I've finished school I have no idea what I'll do, because I don't know what I want to become yet.

Greets,
Yannick Sijtsma

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Yannick, thanks for the introduction. My tip for you is: mind the organization of your paper. Right now you have a few paragraphs too many. I also suggest that you ask a few classmates to have a critical look at your post so that you can get a perfect piece of writing in your organiser.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen