donderdag 9 september 2010

Meet Kara

Hi there, my name is Kara. I'm a fifteen year old girl who lives in Boxmeer. I'm born in Venray, but we moved to Boxmeer because of my parents' work. I live with my mum and dad. I'm an only child. Mika, my cat, also lives with us. Twice a week I play hockey, I’ve been doing it for 5 years already. When I'm not at school I like being with me friends, watching TV or go shopping. My favourite subject at school would be Biology. I always liked it. As for the rest I don't have a subject that I really hate or something, I just like it not that much as Biology. This vacation I went to Malaysia. It was a journey of about 25 hours. But when we finally got there, I really enjoyed it! I don't know what I want to do when I finished school yet, but I'll find out. That's for sure.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Kara, don't worry about the 8 words too many! I am glad that you told us so much about yourself already. I look forward to hearing some stories of Malaysia in class.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen