donderdag 9 september 2010

About me!

Hello everybody!

My name is Carlijn Driessen. In this introduction I would like to tell you something about my family situation. I also want to tell you a few of my plans for the future.
I live in Siebengewald with my parents. I've got a sister too, she moved out last week and now she lives in Breda. She has to go to school there. I still have to get used to it, because it's very quiet without her!
In the future I really want to travel the world, and also live somewhere far away from Holland. I think that Spanish is a beautiful language, so I definitely want to learn it. To live in a country where they speak Spanish is, because of that, a great dream of mine!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Carlijn, it must be strange for you not having your sister around these days. I wonder what that is like for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen