maandag 13 september 2010

Anke

Hello everybody,

My name is Anke Nabuurs. I’m 15 years old and I’m born in a village called Sint Anthonis. I still live in Sint Anthonis now. I live there with my father, mother, little sister and my little brother. My hobby is volleyball by Activia and I play at a nice team. I’ve got a dog, her name is Snuffie. This holiday I’ve been to France for a week. We went to Normandy and the weather there was not so good. But it still was a really nice vacation. When I’m finished with school I don’t know what to do exactly, but I hope that I’ll know it at the end of this year.

1 opmerking:

  1. Even at the end of the year, you still have two years ahead of you to decide what it is you would really like to study. I hope that you do, though, because I think it makes studying a lot easier if you know where you want to go.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen