Hey, what's up you guys!
Well, my name's Daan.
I live in Sambeek, with my parents and my little sister, her name's Lisa.
I've got a busy life, with a lot of hobbies. I like to play games on my PC while listening to nice music... and ofcourse I got addicted really fast. I also play football, about three times a week, with a footballmatch every saturday. I'm playing percussion at my local music-club: Semper Unitas. I love watching my favourite series and movies every evening aswell. Unfortunately I got no pets anymore: my hamster passed away a few months ago.
In the future, I want to become a lawyer, or at least something in that direction.
See you guys around!
Daan
Glad to see that there are so many things that you really like - apart from gaming. When it really is an addiction, though, you miss out on so many things. However, gamers often have an incredible idiomatic knowledge. So amaze your class with your knowledge of words.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen