Hi everyone, I’m Frank. I’m 15 years old now and I was born here in Boxmeer, at the 28th of February 1995. I still live in Boxmeer with my mum and dad, I’m an only child so no brother or sisters. I do have a cat, pookey. One of my favorite hobby’s is to play baseball, which is also my sport. We train once a week and we also have a match every week. At school my favorite subjects are physical education and Biology, but I also like English. My worst subjects are definitely mathematics and physics, in which I’m really bad. My other hobby’s are to play games, listen to music and to do a lot with friends. I don’t really like school and I’m already counting down to the next holiday. This holiday I went to Thailand, which was actually a lot of fun. We’ve did a lot of activities such as sleeping a night in the jungle and go riding on an elephant. But my best memory is still the holiday to America. But, enough about that now, cause I have a lot of words already and I also have to type about what I’m going to do after I finished VWO, well, actually I have no idea about what I’m going to do.
So, that’s it for the introduction, and I managed to get (well over) 150 words. Okay, I hope you enjoy reading it and I will see you all soon in the next Cambridge lesson.
Hi Frank, nice to meet you. You mention that one of your hobbies is playing games. I guess you mean computer games, right? What is your favourite game at the moment?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi, yeah you're right I like to play computer games. My favourite games at the moment are Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and GTA IV. But right now I haven't got much time to play them, because of the long days I have on school :(
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreetz,
Frank