zondag 12 september 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm Liza Karami. I was born in Kabul, the capital city of Afghanistan. I lived there for five or six years. Now I live in boxmeer, with my mom and two sisters. We don't have pets, because my mom is allergic to lots of animals. I like to go shopping and doing fun things with my friends and family. I like to draw things, so drawing is my favourite subject on school. During the holidays I have stayed home. I hope I'll go next year to France or Greece. In the future I definitely want to live in France for a year or two , because it's a beautiful country.
Kind regards,
Liza

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Liza. It sounds to me that you would really like to travel a lot. Since you started your life in Kabul, you must have experienced enormous changes in your life by coming to Boxmeer. I guess, there are enough people in your class who would love to find out more about you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen