donderdag 9 september 2010

Who's that girl?

9th September 2010

Dear friend!

I'm Daniguinan van de Braak. When I was younger I lived near Amsterdam. After that we went to Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel. Now I live in Boxmeer, a little village. I absolutely love being here. But my biggest dream is to pack my bags and go to the United States and work there for a fashion magazine or something like that. Well, it sounds a little bit unrealistic. But I've got the motivation to accomplish my goals. Sometimes people think it's just a teenage dream, no it's more than that! I love my family and friends. I also have a younger sister, her name is Nadeche. My mum and dad are very important for me, they will support me at every time. I also have a little dog. She's a cutie. I always want to try something new. Life is just too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So I am a very optimistic person. I hope you know me a little bit more.

Best wishes
Daniguinan

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks, Dani. I do feel that I am getting to know you a little more. You come across as a very determined young lady and this will surely help you along in your future.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen